Program Schedule and Info
This course can be taken on your own at your own pace and with or without a peer. If this option is chosen you can skip to the registration below.
Or if you prefer to go through with the support of coaching sessions. You can choose to do it:
1) Personally - which will be scheduled with your facilitator and move forward at the pace you choose.
2) With a peer partner (or two) - scheduled on your first session with your facilitator.
3) With a group - four sessions will be with your entire group and the others will be in peer partner pairs with your facilitator.
• Most personal sessions, peer meetings, and group classes will be hosted on Zoom, you'll just need a computer, iPad or phone with a camera and mic.
• Online discussion will be hosted in a private Facebook group, so each participant will need a Facebook account.
• Plan on approximately 4 hours of work each week including reading, personal projects, listening to audios, class and/or peer or individual sessions. A coursework check list will be given at the first class.
(Note: This info will all be included in your coursework.)